Master Foreign Languages
with Social Phrasebooks
Useful phrases for hanging out in pubs, cafés, dining out etc.
Real and natural phrases for giving and asking for directions.
Write emails or post messages on social networks like a native speaker.
- Thank you for getting in touch, I would love to catch up soon
- Thank you for the honest feedback. Something to consider.
- I'm simply wanting to reach out to see if this would ever be of interest?
- Hope you don’t mind me contacting you out of the blue
- When will my order be shipped, and when can I expect delivery?
Useful phrases that can help you make yourself understood in English while travelling. Directions, Hotels, Restaurants ...
This collection is about hotels and accomodation.
- The company navigates largely uncharted waters for traditional economic strictures
- Shervin, the youngest of three, would read for hours in the bathroom, a quiet oasis in his home.
- the difference between an intrepid moon shot and a misguided fantasy project often hinges entirely on the daredevil behind it
- However, there are times when it’s impossible to hide the rotten fruits of the collective stupidity
- Often, these cultures imprison employees in narrow ways of viewing the world, such as the common obsession with constant change.
Introducing Social Phrasebooks
Phraseum is like the Pinterest for foreign language phrases. Instead of images you can discover and collect phrases on topics you are interested in such as: Presentations, Email and online communications, Discussions and debates, etc. In addition you can memorise and learn to master them.
Cram phrases into your long-term memory
Phraseum uses Spaced Repetition System that automatically detects weak and difficult phrases and builds lessons curated just for you. Compering to other SRS systems, Phraseum encourages an active approach to learning new phrases. Phraseum tests your ability to use learned phrases actively, not just translate them.