Master Foreign Languages
with Social Phrasebooks
- I am writing to request your assistance concerning the matter of defective parts.
- Any information you could give would be helpful.
- I am writing in connection with last week's meeting about the Johnson account.
- I am writing with regard to our telephone conversation concerning the high amount of absenteeism.
- The reason I am sending this message is to clarify a few things.
- I think we should exhaust the other options before we take a metaphysical sledgehammer to it
- I remain unpersuaded, and I’m not alone in this
- I am convinced that the real value of tenure is at a global level
- Adventurer Thor Heyerdahl wrote up his experiences crossing the Atlantic Ocean in a papyrus boat and noted his dismay at finding bits of tar and other garbage along the route
- It’s hard. I am super busy the entire time
- The term ‘animal rights’ has become largely meaningless.
- And a bland, plastic, synthetic, universal can’t-tell-one-brand-of-coffee-from-another-brand-of-coffee by contrast makes life flat, uninteresting, and essentially uncreative.
- Even though each of these plants are not only highly nutritious, they're quite tasty.
- Hopefully, the new guest pod’s heater fares a bit better… it gets pretty cold down there at night!
- Shervin, the youngest of three, would read for hours in the bathroom, a quiet oasis in his home.
- the difference between an intrepid moon shot and a misguided fantasy project often hinges entirely on the daredevil behind it
- However, there are times when it’s impossible to hide the rotten fruits of the collective stupidity
- Often, these cultures imprison employees in narrow ways of viewing the world, such as the common obsession with constant change.
- Unfortunately, this rosy portrait bears no relation to reality.
This phrasebook is a collection of phrasal verbs you can use in business.
Introducing Social Phrasebooks
Phraseum is like the Pinterest for foreign language phrases. Instead of images you can discover and collect phrases on topics you are interested in such as: Presentations, Email and online communications, Discussions and debates, etc. In addition you can memorise and learn to master them.
Cram phrases into your long-term memory
Phraseum uses Spaced Repetition System that automatically detects weak and difficult phrases and builds lessons curated just for you. Compering to other SRS systems, Phraseum encourages an active approach to learning new phrases. Phraseum tests your ability to use learned phrases actively, not just translate them.