Master Foreign Languages
with Social Phrasebooks
This phrasebook is a collection of phrasal verbs you can use in business.
Real and natural phrases for giving and asking for directions.
Useful phrases for hanging out in pubs, cafés, dining out etc.
- I am writing to request your assistance concerning the matter of defective parts.
- Any information you could give would be helpful.
- I am writing in connection with last week's meeting about the Johnson account.
- I am writing with regard to our telephone conversation concerning the high amount of absenteeism.
- I am writing in response to your letter requesting information about our company.
A collection that allows you to be more confident while giving presentations in English. Here you'll find phrases for opening presentations, conclusions, branching topics, arguments ...
Useful phrases that can help you make yourself understood in English while travelling. Directions, Hotels, Restaurants ...
Introducing Social Phrasebooks
Phraseum is like the Pinterest for foreign language phrases. Instead of images you can discover and collect phrases on topics you are interested in such as: Presentations, Email and online communications, Discussions and debates, etc. In addition you can memorise and learn to master them.
Cram phrases into your long-term memory
Phraseum uses Spaced Repetition System that automatically detects weak and difficult phrases and builds lessons curated just for you. Compering to other SRS systems, Phraseum encourages an active approach to learning new phrases. Phraseum tests your ability to use learned phrases actively, not just translate them.