Master Foreign Languages
with Social Phrasebooks
Real and natural phrases for giving and asking for directions.
This phrasebook is a collection of phrasal verbs you can use in business.
Useful phrases that can help you make yourself understood in English while travelling. Directions, Hotels, Restaurants ...
This collection is about hotels and accomodation.
Useful phrases for hanging out in pubs, cafés, dining out etc.
- And a bland, plastic, synthetic, universal can’t-tell-one-brand-of-coffee-from-another-brand-of-coffee by contrast makes life flat, uninteresting, and essentially uncreative.
- Even though each of these plants are not only highly nutritious, they're quite tasty.
- Hopefully, the new guest pod’s heater fares a bit better… it gets pretty cold down there at night!
- When you’ve been toiling through the sucking ooze, with submerged roots and branches grabbing at your ankles, dry solid ground feels almost miraculous.
- It's incredibly elitist to say that the masses cannot have the intellectual leisure and curiosity of an elite education
Introducing Social Phrasebooks
Phraseum is like the Pinterest for foreign language phrases. Instead of images you can discover and collect phrases on topics you are interested in such as: Presentations, Email and online communications, Discussions and debates, etc. In addition you can memorise and learn to master them.
Cram phrases into your long-term memory
Phraseum uses Spaced Repetition System that automatically detects weak and difficult phrases and builds lessons curated just for you. Compering to other SRS systems, Phraseum encourages an active approach to learning new phrases. Phraseum tests your ability to use learned phrases actively, not just translate them.