Master Foreign Languages
with Social Phrasebooks
Real and natural phrases for giving and asking for directions.
Be fluent while discussing, debating, arguing and disputing
- And, so, it stands to reason that the more traffic I get, the more people I will get to click-through to Amazon
- I think they do a bloody marvellous job
- Nice idea, if only there was ...
- Unfortunately I am a one man band and I am having great difficulty testing this.
- your best bet at this point is to contact the card issuer
Useful phrases that can help you make yourself understood in English while travelling. Directions, Hotels, Restaurants ...
Write emails or post messages on social networks like a native speaker.
- Thank you for the honest feedback. Something to consider.
- I'm simply wanting to reach out to see if this would ever be of interest?
- Hope you don’t mind me contacting you out of the blue
- When will my order be shipped, and when can I expect delivery?
- I just wanted to follow up on my previous email, see below.
This phrasebook is a collection of phrasal verbs you can use in business.
Introducing Social Phrasebooks
Phraseum is like the Pinterest for foreign language phrases. Instead of images you can discover and collect phrases on topics you are interested in such as: Presentations, Email and online communications, Discussions and debates, etc. In addition you can memorise and learn to master them.
Cram phrases into your long-term memory
Phraseum uses Spaced Repetition System that automatically detects weak and difficult phrases and builds lessons curated just for you. Compering to other SRS systems, Phraseum encourages an active approach to learning new phrases. Phraseum tests your ability to use learned phrases actively, not just translate them.