Master Foreign Languages
with Social Phrasebooks
- I am writing to request your assistance concerning the matter of defective parts.
- Any information you could give would be helpful.
- I am writing in connection with last week's meeting about the Johnson account.
- I am writing with regard to our telephone conversation concerning the high amount of absenteeism.
- The reason I am sending this message is to clarify a few things.
This collection is about hotels and accomodation.
Real and natural phrases for giving and asking for directions.
Write emails or post messages on social networks like a native speaker.
- Thank you for the honest feedback. Something to consider.
- I'm simply wanting to reach out to see if this would ever be of interest?
- Hope you don’t mind me contacting you out of the blue
- When will my order be shipped, and when can I expect delivery?
- I just wanted to follow up on my previous email, see below.
- I’m a big believer in leaks for the public interest
- I think we should exhaust the other options before we take a metaphysical sledgehammer to it
- I remain unpersuaded, and I’m not alone in this
- I am convinced that the real value of tenure is at a global level
- Adventurer Thor Heyerdahl wrote up his experiences crossing the Atlantic Ocean in a papyrus boat and noted his dismay at finding bits of tar and other garbage along the route
Introducing Social Phrasebooks
Phraseum is like the Pinterest for foreign language phrases. Instead of images you can discover and collect phrases on topics you are interested in such as: Presentations, Email and online communications, Discussions and debates, etc. In addition you can memorise and learn to master them.
Cram phrases into your long-term memory
Phraseum uses Spaced Repetition System that automatically detects weak and difficult phrases and builds lessons curated just for you. Compering to other SRS systems, Phraseum encourages an active approach to learning new phrases. Phraseum tests your ability to use learned phrases actively, not just translate them.