Displaying 1-3 of 3 results.
- Do not train children to learning by force and harshness, but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each.Plato
- One of the few things a person is willing to pay for and not get. William Lowe Bryan
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”― Nelson Mandela
- “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”― Augustine of Hippo
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”― Mahatma Gandhi