Master Foreign Languages
with Social Phrasebooks
Write emails or post messages on social networks like a native speaker.
This phrasebook is a collection of phrasal verbs you can use in business.
Useful phrases for hanging out in pubs, cafés, dining out etc.
- Though Tesla holds enormous promise, it is an extremely risky investment at its current sky-high valuation
- I’m 69 later this year — and I’ve had a pretty good run.
- But as utterly terrifying as Jaws has been made out to be, it’s also one of the most visually stimulating spectacles one could ever witness
- It’s hard. I am super busy the entire time
- The term ‘animal rights’ has become largely meaningless.
- Truly useful ideas don't arise from out of the ether or through fancy techniques
- Obama was acutely aware that a one-off strike, could possibly have served as a convincing brush-back pitch
- The company navigates largely uncharted waters for traditional economic strictures
- Shervin, the youngest of three, would read for hours in the bathroom, a quiet oasis in his home.
- the difference between an intrepid moon shot and a misguided fantasy project often hinges entirely on the daredevil behind it
Learning English isn’t only words and grammar. The interplay of prepositions with nouns, pronouns, and phrases; colorful uses of metaphors, idioms and phrasal verbs are just some of the things that goes into it.
- Atomos is quick to react with products that seemingly bridge the gaps in software
- Cupertino giant is playing around with the idea of creating laptop-style docking stations, that can hold an iPhone or iPad.
- It's the most annoying thing in the history of mankind
- So here is the game plan
- I built Logojoy to make it a breeze for anyone to create a simple, good looking logo
Introducing Social Phrasebooks
Phraseum is like the Pinterest for foreign language phrases. Instead of images you can discover and collect phrases on topics you are interested in such as: Presentations, Email and online communications, Discussions and debates, etc. In addition you can memorise and learn to master them.
Cram phrases into your long-term memory
Phraseum uses Spaced Repetition System that automatically detects weak and difficult phrases and builds lessons curated just for you. Compering to other SRS systems, Phraseum encourages an active approach to learning new phrases. Phraseum tests your ability to use learned phrases actively, not just translate them.